REGAIN YOUR CORE
I don’t have enough space at my home can I still do the course?
Yes I have access to many studios in London and will make sure to find a local studio for your classes. Studio rental will be at your charge. Usually about 15£/h
I ‘ve had my children over 2 years ago, Can I still do this program?
Yes, absolutely this program is for you if you are looking to build core strength. I design each class for you.
I don’t have the most reliable nanny and always have last minute hick up with the kids
The post natal programm comes with a special cancellation policy. You can reschedule your class on the day without charge. 4hours notice is required
I have never done any of your class, and not sure your teaching style will suit me
This is a risk free investment. After the 1st class, you can get your money back if you decide to stop then and there. You will be charged 100£ for the first 2 sessions including the consultation, postural assessment and the hour class. So you would get 529£ back.
Can I stop halfway through the program?
This 6 weeks program is a commitment. Once started you are allowed to backtrack after the first class. Past the first class, cancellation will only be auhorised for emergency and health reasons. A doctor’s note will be requested.
I have had C section- is this course appropriate for me?
Yes it is. I have worked with many clients with C section. Remember each class is specifically designed for YOU . So you’ll only be doing things your body allows you to do.
Is there a payment Plan?
You can pay in two instalments. 329£ before the start of the program and 300£ on Week 3.
If you have anymore questions, email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- The Program must be taken within 6 weeks of the starting date. Consultation Date is our starting point.
- If need be Class must be cancelled 4 hours before the hour. Prior to do so will result on a 40£ charge.
- You can choose to stop the Program after the 1st class. 100£ will be charged for Consultation, Postural assessment and 1st class
- The program cannot be stopped after the 2nd class, unless a doctor’s note urgently expresses the client to stop any physical activity.In this case the rest of the fee will be reimbursed.
- You have the responsibility of letting the instructor know of any medical or health issue or change.