Wellness Day with Pilates and Nutritional Coach Isa-Welly
November 3rd- 9.30- 5pm in Bedford
Heal and Nourish your Body
As we welcome Fall, our beings start transitioning into a different space. One that’s a bit deeper and quieter than the hot sizzling carefree summer. You might already be reaching out of comfy, warmer alternatives in your wardrobe and pantry. Your body and soul might be asking you for something more warming, hearty and nourishing. Do you feel it too?
But where to start? and What to eat?
Well I’m so glad you asked! I designed a beautiful nourishing day to support you have a gentle transition into the colder days. It will give you everything you need to know and do to feel better than ever.
You will learn:
the nourishing food and ingredients you want to be using this time of year
an easy mindfulness routine to relax your body and mind
the importance of sleep and rest, and how to incorporate it to your daily life
I’m Isa-Welly a Pilates and Wellness Coach. In my previous career as a professional dancer I had the opportunity to work with some incredible artists including Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Take That, Robbie Williams, Chaka Khan and many more. Sadly during my career my wellbeing was the last of my worry, and towards the end of it I suffered from a severe burnout which brought a lot of health issues. It was a big wake up call, I didn’t realise how much I neglected my body.
Through nutrition I managed to steer the wheel in the right direction and was amazed by how food improved my heath. I decided right there and then to study it. While fitness, wellness and nutrition studies have given me incredible knowledge, going through my own health issues have given me a deeper understanding of the body as a whole.
During this workshop, I want to share with you tools I have learnt along the way, so you can use them to improve your health and wellness.
What’s on the program?
- Deep healing body stretch: a soothing mix of pilates and yoga flow movements to unwind the body and allow it to release any stress or blockages
- Crystal meditation: experience the powerful healing energy of crystals
- Essential oils & crystal masterclass: learn how to use oil and crystals to support your health in your daily life
- Nourishing rituals workshop: Learn to create a nourishing morning routine that will set you up for the day
Wild Cafe chefs and nutritionists Lydia Falgate and Toma Ziukate will prepare a delicious, healthy and deeply nourishing 3 course meal with warm and comforting fall dishes that will make your tastebuds happy and body satisfied. Vegan options will be available.
- Group Coaching Session: After Lunch we’ll have a group coaching session, where we’ll discuss all about diet, lifestyle tips, health hacks and more. You’ll also be able to ask me any questions you might have such as: What to eat when days are getting colder? Comforting foods without the bloat and the sluggish feeling
- Powerful Pilates Class: this class will give you the opportunity to connect with your body, go deeper and truly embody everything you’ve learnt through the day
- Integration time: tea, cake and goodbyes
Price is 109 £
Early Bird (Bookings made on or before October 20th)- 99£
Bookings made after October 20th- 109£
Please note that price is inclusive of all meals and drinks on site.
Tickets are refundable up to 10days before the event.
50% will be charged for any cancellations made after October 24th.
Any cancellation made after October 29th will not be reimbursed.
Private Home 10 min drive from Bedford Station
Trains from Kings cross take 37min to Bedford and return are 23£
Drive from Bedford to the site is around 7£in Cab